Policies & Reports
Student Code of Conduct
- to behave in a way that does not constitute a danger to the physical and emotional health of any staff member or student.
- to comply with any lawful order of the Principal or a teacher.
- to act in a way which is not offensive to, or dangerous to the health of any staff member or student.
- to behave in a manner that does not interfere with the educational opportunities of other students.
The purpose of the College policy is to create a supportive educational environment which:
- develops effective learning based upon mutual respect and the rights of the individual.
- emphasises that it is the students responsibility to know the rules and to be accountable for their own actions.
- is reinforced by clear administrative guidelines and procedures and logical
- ensures that learning takes place in a safe and healthy environment
|Attendance Policy 2018 (.pdf 555 KB)|
|DET Equal Opportunity Anti Discrimination Policy (.pdf 499 KB)|
|DET Sexual Harassment Policy (.pdf 402 KB)|
|DET Workplace Bullying Policy (.pdf 434 KB)|
|Examination Policy 2018-2020 (.pdf 679 KB)|
|Fundraising Policy 2019-2023 (.pdf 774 KB)|
|Uniform Policy (.pdf 698 KB)|
|2018 Annual Report to the School Community (.pdf 809 KB)|
|2019 Annual Implementation Plan (.pdf 302 KB)|
|2019 Annual Report to the School Community (.pdf 769 KB)|
|Patterson River Secondary College Annual Implementation Plan 2019 (.pdf 302 KB)|
|Strategic Plan 2017-2020 (.pdf 421 KB)|
|Vocabulary & Reading Comprehension Framework (.pdf 754 KB)|