Policies & Reports
Student Code of Conduct
- to behave in a way that does not constitute a danger to the physical and emotional health of any staff member or student.
- to comply with any lawful order of the Principal or a teacher.
- to act in a way which is not offensive to, or dangerous to the health of any staff member or student.
- to behave in a manner that does not interfere with the educational opportunities of other students.
The purpose of the College policy is to create a supportive educational environment which:
- develops effective learning based upon mutual respect and the rights of the individual.
- emphasises that it is the students responsibility to know the rules and to be accountable for their own actions.
- is reinforced by clear administrative guidelines and procedures and logical
- ensures that learning takes place in a safe and healthy environment
|DET Parent Payment Policy Overview (.pdf 159 KB)|
|VCE & VCE VM Parent Payment Arrangements (.pdf 596 KB)|
|Year 10 Parent Payment Arrangements (.pdf 515 KB)|
|Year 7 Parent Payment Arrangements (.pdf 826 KB)|
|Year 8 Parent Payment Arrangements (.pdf 536 KB)|
|Year 9 Parent Payment Arrangements (.pdf 591 KB)|
|Attendance Policy 2018 (.pdf 555 KB)|
|CCTV Policy (.pdf 289 KB)|
|DET Equal Opportunity Anti Discrimination Policy (.pdf 499 KB)|
|DET Sexual Harassment Policy (.pdf 402 KB)|
|DET Workplace Bullying Policy (.pdf 434 KB)|
|Examination Policy 2018-2020 (.pdf 679 KB)|
|Fundraising Policy 2019-2023 (.pdf 774 KB)|
|Uniform Policy (.pdf 427 KB)|