EXCEL (Academic) Testing
Expressions of interest close Friday 24th of April
Testing: Tuesday 28th of April
Enquiries: Special Programs Manager Allira Lang
EXCEL (Sport) Testing
Expressions of interest close Friday 1st of May
Testing: Thursday 7th of May
Enquiries: EXCEL Sport Manager Ando Allan
Scholarships for 2021
Patterson River Secondary College offers a range of scholarships to students entering Year 7 at the College for the following year. The purpose of these scholarships is to recognise high-achieving students in various areas of school life, and support them with their transition into secondary schooling.
Scholarships are awarded in the following areas
The scholarship is tenable for Year 7 & 8 and will take the form of a credit note to cover the following expenses
- Materials and essential education items charges
- Additional costs associated with participation in the area of the scholarship (e.g. EXCEL levies, excursions, local camps, music levies, etc)
- Complete the expression of interest form by Friday 1st of May available at
- Submit a student written application letter addressed to the College Principal Mr Daniel Dew by Wednesday 6th of May 2020.
- Applicants will be contacted by phone to organise a suitable time from the 11th to 15th of May. During the interview applicants are encouraged to bring a portfolio of relevant support material eg certificates, awards, work samples, photos etc.
Please note: applications will not be returned, therefore we ask that only copies of reports and documents are submitted.
All applicants will be notified in writing of the outcome of the scholarships once the interviews are concluded.
For more information please contact Lisa Cavey on 8770 6700 or CAV@prsc.vic.edu.au