Leadership Scholarship for entry into Year 7 in 2022
The Leadership Scholarship is open to students who will be entering into Year 7 in 2022 and will be awarded to a student who is able to demonstrate outstanding achievement in either Leadership or Community involvement. In addition to exceptional performance in the area of Leadership, students will be required to provide examples in their introduction letter of how they have or will meet the criteria below:
- Model the College values of Persistence, Respect, Excellence and Community
- Willingly participate in or lead activities related to leadership and the College community such as Challenge Days, primary school visits, house events, SRC
- Be involved and support school functions and activities e.g. College assemblies, Open Night, school tours.
Leadership/Community Scholarship Applications should include the following:
- A student written application letter
- Copies of documents demonstrating involvement in Leadership or Community events
Applications can be posted, emailed or delivered by hand and addressed to Lisa Cavey.
For more information please contact Lisa Cavey on 8770 6700 or CAV@prsc.vic.edu.au