Best Ever NAPLAN Results
Despite student learning being impacted over the last two years by remote learning, Patterson River has once again achieved its best ever NAPLAN results. While Year 7 results remain strong, there has been particular improvement once again at Year 9, with our strongest ever NAPLAN band results in Numeracy, Reading, Writing as well as Grammar and Punctuation.
The College has implemented a number of initiatives in recent years to drive student learning including:
- Formalised approach to student goal setting
- Data analysis to identify each students point of need
- EXCEL Academic program that focuses on higher order thinking skills
- Whole school approach to Reading Comprehension
- Literacy and Numeracy specialists.