EXCEL (Academic) Testing
Expressions of interest close Friday 21st April
Testing: Thursday 26th April 9:30am – 2.30pm
Enquiries: Special Programs Manager Allira Lang
EXCEL (Sport) Testing
Expressions of interest close Friday 28th April
Testing: Thursday 3th May 9am – 2.30pm
Enquiries: EXCEL Sport Manager Ando Allan
Scholarships for 2019
Patterson River Secondary College offers a range of scholarships to students entering Year 7 at the College for the following year. The purpose of these scholarships is to recognise high-achieving students in various areas of school life, and support them with their transition into secondary schooling.
Scholarships are awarded in the following areas
The scholarship is tenable for Year 7 & 8 and will take the form of a credit note to cover the following expenses
- Materials and essential education items charges
- Additional costs associated with participation in the area of the scholarship (e.g. EXCEL levies, excursions, local camps, music levies, etc)
- Complete the online application form by Friday 28th April 2018 available at
- Submit a student written application letter addressed to the College Principal Mr Daniel Dew by Friday 28th April 2018.
- Applicants will be invited to participate in an interview during the week of 8th – 12th Applicants will be contacted by phone to organise a suitable time. During the interview applicants are encouraged to bring a portfolio of relevant support material eg certificates, awards, work samples, photos etc.
Please note: applications will not be returned, therefore we ask that only copies of reports and documents are submitted.
All applicants will be notified in writing of the outcome of the scholarships once the interviews are concluded.
For more information please contact Lisa Cavey on 8770 6700 or CAV@prsc.vic.edu.au