Performing Arts Scholarship for entry into Year 7 in 2019
The Performing Arts Scholarship is open to students who will be entering into Year 7 in 2019 and will be awarded to a student who is able to demonstrate outstanding achievement in one or more areas of Performing Arts. In addition to exceptional performance in the area of Performing Arts, students will be required to provide examples in their introduction letter of how they have or will meet the criteria below:
- Model the College values of Persistence, Respect, Excellence and Community
- Willingly participate in or lead a minimum of two activities related to Performing Arts throughout the year eg Soiree, Choir, production, Dance Night
- Be involved and support school functions and activities e.g. Open Night, College assemblies, school tours, primary school activities
Performing Arts Scholarship Applications should include the following:
- A student written application letter
- Copies of documents demonstrating involvement in Performing Arts
Applications can be posted, emailed or delivered by hand and addressed to Lisa Cavey
- Postal Address
PO Box 2664
Seaford Victoria, 3198
- by hand to Patterson River Secondary College, Eel Race Rd, Carrum.
- Digital or electronic applications can be sent to Lisa Cavey on the email below.
For more information please contact Lisa Cavey on 8770 6700 or CAV@prsc.vic.edu.au