- to behave in a way that does not constitute a danger to the physical and emotional health of any staff member or student.
- to comply with any lawful order of the Principal or a teacher.
- to act in a way which is not offensive to, or dangerous to the health of any staff member or student.
- to behave in a manner that does not interfere with the educational opportunities of other students.
The purpose of the College policy is to create a supportive educational environment which:
- develops effective learning based upon mutual respect and the rights of the individual.
- emphasises that it is the students responsibility to know the rules and to be accountable for their own actions.
- is reinforced by clear administrative guidelines and procedures and logical
- ensures that learning takes place in a safe and healthy environment