Enrolments for Year 7 Students: 2017
Patterson River Secondary College is a zoned school. Students living within the zone are guaranteed a placement in 2017. Students will be taken from outside the zone subject to availability of places. The zone is defined by the geographical area of:
- Northern Boundary – Northcliffe Road, Edithvale Road, Springvale Road and Pillars Road
- Eastern Boundary – Worsley Road, Thompson Road, Frankston/Dandenong Road
- Southern Boundary – Seaford Road
Application for Year 7, 2017
Procedure for students living in the College neighbourhood zone
- Each student will be provided with an application form for Year 7 student enrolment from their primary school. This form is general for all Year 6’s and is known as the Southern Metropolitan Region – Application for Enrolment (Year 7) Form.
- Complete the form:
- The address shown must be the student’s current residential address
- Identify Patterson River Secondary College as your first choice.
- Return the completed form to the primary school by the due date.
Note: This form must be returned to the primary school.
- You will be contacted by your Primary School after Patterson River Secondary College has informed them that we have accepted the student placement.