Community /Leadership Scholarship for entry into Year 7 in 2019
The Community /Leadership Scholarship is open to students who will be entering into Year 7 in 2019 and will be awarded to a student who is able to demonstrate outstanding achievement in either Leadership or Community involvement. In addition to exceptional performance in the area of Community/Leadership, students will be required to provide examples in their introduction letter of how they have or will meet the criteria below:
- Model the College values of Persistence, Respect, Excellence and Community
- Willingly participate in or lead activities related to leadership and the College community such as Challenge Days, primary school visits, house events, SRC
- Be involved and support school functions and activities e.g. College assemblies, Open Night, school tours
Leadership/Community Scholarship Applications should include the following:
- A student written application letter
- Copies of documents demonstrating involvement in Leadership or Community events
Applications can be posted, emailed or delivered by hand and addressed to Lisa Cavey
- Postal Address
PO Box 2664
Seaford Victoria, 3198
- by hand to Patterson River Secondary College, Eel Race Rd, Carrum.
- Digital or electronic applications can be sent to Lisa Cavey on the email below.
For more information please contact Lisa Cavey on 8770 6700 or CAV@prsc.vic.edu.au