SCHOOL BUS SERVICES 2019
There are seven bus services, which bring students to Patterson River Secondary College.
Bus 1: The Frankston to Carrum Route Bus Service – No. 780 (Peninsula Bus Lines). This bus provides students living in the Frankston, Kananook and Seaford areas with access to the College.
Bus 2: Belvedere Bus (Ventura Bus Lines) which services the Belvedere Estate.
Bus 3: The Carrum Downs Bus (Peninsula Bus Lines) which services the South Western section of Carrum Downs.
Bus 4: The Bonbeach, Chelsea, Chelsea Heights and Patterson Lakes Service – No. 857 (Ventura Bus Lines).
Bus 5: The Chelsea, Bonbeach, Carrum Service – also called the 857 (Ventura Bus Lines).
Bus 6: The Carrum Downs Bus (Nuline Bus Co.) which services the Northern section of Carrum Downs.
Bus 7: The Edithvale/ Chelsea / Bonbeach bus (Nuline Bus Co.) which services Edithvale, Chelsea, Bonbeach.
Please note: Bus 6 & Bus 7 Nuline Bus Lines – the ticket to be purchased from the General Office.
Bus 1: THE FRANKSTON – CARRUM BUS (No. 780 public route bus) PICK-UP POINTS:
- 8:00 a.m. Departs Frankston opposite the railway station (then travels via Young Street, Dandenong Road, Wells Road)
- 8:07 a.m. Boonong Avenue (then travels via Fortescue Avenue, Seaford Road , Railway Parade)
- 8:15 a.m. Seaford Station (then travels along Railway Parade and Attunga Crescent)
- 8:20 a.m. Arrives at Patterson River Secondary College
Bus 2: BELVEDERE BUS PICK-UP POINTS:
- 8:00 a.m. Seaford Road / opposite Barry Street corner
- 8:02 a.m. Henry Crescent / Centenary Street corner
- 8:03 a.m. Henry Crescent / Austin Road corner
- 8:04 a.m. Austin Road / Downs Road corner (shops) then direct to College
- 8:15 a.m. Arrives at Patterson River Secondary College
Bus 3: CARRUM DOWNS BUS PICK-UP POINTS:
- 7:45 a.m. Corner Frankston-Dandenong Road and Ballarto Road
- 7:47 a.m. Corner Lyrebird Drive and Ballarto Road
- 7:49 a.m. Corner Greenwood Drive and Ballarto Road
- 7:50 a.m. Corner Greenwood Drive and Juliana Drive
- 7:51 a.m. Corner Greenwood Drive and Lyrebird Drive
- 7:53 a.m. Corner Currawong Drive and Hall Road
- 7:57 a.m. Corner Frankston-Dandenong Road and O’Gradys Road
- 8:02 a.m. Corner Henry Crescent and Centenary Street (a.m. only)
- 8:15 a.m. Arrives at Patterson River Secondary College
Bus 4: CHELSEA HEIGHTS BUS (No. 857 Ventura public route bus) PICK-UP POINTS:
- 7:45 a.m. Corner Patterson Street and Mernda Avenue then follows the normal 857 route
- 7:50 a.m. Chelsea Station
- 8:00 a.m. Corner of Thames Promenade and Chelsea Park Drive then travels along Wells Road to Patterson Lakes Primary School
- 8:07 a.m. Patterson Lakes Primary School
- 8:15 a.m. Arrives at Patterson River Secondary College (Whatley Street bus stop)
Bus 5: CHELSEA, BONBEACH, CARRUM BUS (No. 857 Ventura Bus Lines) PICK-UP POINTS:
- 8:33 a.m. Chelsea Station (then travels south via Argyle Avenue, Fowler Street, Bondi Road, Cannes Avenue, Patterson Street)
- 8:44 a.m. Carrum Station via Valetta Street and Whatley Street
- 8:50 a.m. Arrives at Patterson River Secondary College (Whatley Street bus stop)
Bus 6: CARRUM DOWNS BUS, COLLEGE OPERATED (Nuline Bus Line ticket to be purchased from the General Office) PICK-UP POINTS:
- 7:44 a.m. Sandhurst Bvd. roundabout – McCormicks Road
- 7:45 a.m. Outside 145 Cadles Road
- 7:46 a.m. Outside round-about Herbert Road and Chapman Road
- 7:48 a.m. Outside 72 Luscombe Avenue
- 7:50 a.m. Luscombe Avenue opposite Hales Court
- 7:51 a.m. Bus stop outside BP Service Station in Frankston-Dandenong Road
- 7:52 a.m. Hall Road just past Lavender Lane
- 7:53 a.m. Hall Road outside Medical Clinic, just past Cadles Road, opposite shops
- 7:55 a.m. Hall Road bus stop just past Lats Avenue
- 7:58 a.m. Overall Drive corner Captain Cook Cl
- 7:59 a.m. Overall Drive corner George Bass Court
- 8:00 a.m. McFarlane Wynd and St Johns Wood
- 8:01 a.m. St Johns Wood before McCormicks Road
- 8:01 a.m. McCormicks Road outside milk bar
- 8:02 a.m. McCormicks Road corner Van Haaster Grove
- 8:02 a.m. Rowellyn Avenue and Saltram Court
- 8:03 a.m. Rowellyn Avenue outside Rowellyn Park Primary School (just after school crossing)
- 8:05 a.m. Rowellyn Avenue and McCormicks Road (in Rowellyn)
- 8:06 a.m. McCormicks Road (opposite Allied Drive)
- 8:08 a.m. At first bus stop in Gamble Road after turning from McCormicks Road
- 8:09 a.m. Gamble Road opposite Tyntynder Drive
- 8:10 a.m. Lyrebird Drive opposite milk bar (near Grebe Court)
- 8:11 a.m. Ballarto Road (near pedestrian crossing)
- 8:25 a.m. Arrive at Patterson River Secondary College
Bus 7: EDITHVALE/CHELSEA/BONBEACH COLLEGE OPERATED BUS – (Nuline Bus Line) ticket to be purchased from the General Office) PICK-UP POINTS:
- 7:48 Thames Prom & Fourth Avenue
- 7:54 Fourth Avenue & Eighth Avenue (before Eighth Avenue) (R Eighth Avenue, L Wells Road)
- 7:56 Amaroo Drive (opposite Hartwood Court)
- 7:57 Wells Road & Springvale Road (before Springvale Road) (L Springvale Road – becomes Edithvale Road)
- 8:00 Edithvale Recreation reserve (L Munro Avenue)
- 8:02 Munro Avenue & Edithvale Road
- 8:03 Munro Avenue & Elsie Grove (R Elsie Grove, L Cross Road)
- 8:05 Cross Road & Embankment Grove (R Embankment Grove, L Bertrand Road, L Drinan Road)
- 8:07 Drinan Road & Chelsea Road, (L Catherine Avenue, R Fowler Street)
- 8:08 Fowler Street & Sherwood Avenue
- 8:09 Fowler Street & Glenola Road
- 8:11 Fowler Street & Bondi Road (R Bondi Road)
- 8:12 Bondi Road & Station Street (L Station Street)
- 8:14 Station Street & Breeze Street (Right over level crossing, Left Nepean Highway, Left at Carrum Station level crossing, R Station Street)
- 8:16 Carrum Station (Left Eel Race Road, R Railway Parade, straight at roundabout onto Eel Race Road)
- 8:20 Arrive at Patterson River Secondary College.